Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My New Dive Buddy

Ok, so this goes without saying, but I have been eagerly awaiting this day. What day is that? you ask; well, it is the day when my wife ascends from just being my life partner to being my dive buddy. That's right, I said it. Anyway, I wanted to share this day with everyone else, because there is nothing like the excited nervousness that one feels before their first dive. So I took this opportunity to show from beginning to end what a dive looks like. You will see Heidi for most of the video, but there are a couple of guest appearances by Heidi's dive instructor Josh Childress and Bud, the first mate of the Olympus (dive boat), and I am wearing the camera, however, because I am narcissistic, I made sure to slip some video of myself in there. And for all you KD ladies who tune in to "Oscar's New Neighbors," be watching for the sweet nautilus shell that was found during Heidi's first dive and the hand signal that follows. The video is long enough so I will keep this short. I hope you enjoy and please comment. And please excuse the poor editing in transitions, I am dealing with basic video editing software and this is my first video, so please be gracious. I am having trouble getting the following link to post as a link, so you will probably have to copy and paste. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HacN-Xu-DVg

2 comments:

  1. CHAD! What an amazing video! I wish i couldve had a video of my first dive! She looks great down there!!!

    You guys are the best! Congrats Heidi!!

    -Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You married an awesome woman, but I'm sure you already know that. Is the camera on your head?

    ReplyDelete